Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Southern Kentucky Book Fest

Well, after a bit of a trip, I'm now ensconced in the Hilton Garden Inn, Bowling Green, KY and preparing for the Southern Kentucky Book Fest tomorrow. Okay, who am I kidding. I've never been prepared in my life. But I am looking forward to hanging at the fest and signing copies of Vampires' Most Wanted. I've brought my red pens. The trip from Chicago was about 6 or 7 hours (not counting the wrong turn on 70W (which apparently takes you back to Illinois). Damn you, Rand McNally! I do regret not having taken another day for fun. The itinerary is drive down Friday, fest Saturday, and drive back Sunday. i would have liked to do some sort of sightseeing. Plus, I forgot how much I enjoy the hotel experience.

Travel notes have been made and hopefully a proper post is forthcoming. Hopefully.

http://www.sokybookfest.org/Authors/E

No comments:

Post a Comment