Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blood, Sweat and Tears

or, "My Experience With Writing Vampires Most Wanted."  It's a book destined to become a cult classic as well as the glue that will, in later years, hold the fabric of society together.  While in this blog I plan to write on any number of things in a variety of ways, the next several months might prove to be a bit vampire heavy.  From the moldy, to the sparkly and all the corpses in between, the book is a celebration of vampires in all their glory.  But it's more than that for me.  It's a celebration that I made it through the process which on some days seemed determined to lay me low.  This is my second book (the first being Chicago's Most Wanted) and hopefully won't be my last.  Despite the blood, sweat and tears, however, it's pretty damned exciting and I'd like to romance that a bit.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some vampire fiction to find a home for.  See you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment