Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Anne Rice's Wolf Gift

Aaawhoooooo!!!! (that's supposed to be a wolf howl, by the way),  I thought, since the reserve copy had come in for me, I'd take go with The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice as the next book for the next Pioneer Page Turners online book chat. As part of my duties with Pioneer Press, I moderate it's online book club. It's can be fun and gives me a chance to check into books I might not normally read or might not have time to read. The chats can fun and interesting as well, especially when we have a lot of people.
 I haven't read Anne Rice in a long time. I was quite fond of the vampire books. It's interesting that she's taking on the condition curiously closely related to vampirism in legend and stories: Lycanthropy.

So I wanted to invite anyone interested to take part in the chat which will be at 7 p.m. July 10. On that day you can visit the the Pioneer Page Turners blog and sign in to join the chat. In the meantime, feel free to stop by the blog and leave a comment. Hope to see you there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment